TV Style Display problem...

Hi every one !

First of all, thank you so much for this amazing release ! You did well, exellent work ;)

But i actually have a problem.

It's really strange.

When i installed the tv display 0.9, it appears that i can't drive at all....with any mod....i usually dirve with F1XR06, but here, even with OWChallenge or another mod or the original game (without modifications) i doesen't work.

In fact, when the track is loaded, i back to the desktop. I don't understand. The previous version was perfect and i never had a problem, and now....i don't know...

Please, can someone help me ?

Per piaccere...Mi dispiacce perque non parlo veramente italiano....sono francese !! ;)

Grazie mille !

Hi every one !

First of all, thank you so much for this amazing release ! You did well, exellent work ;)

But i actually have a problem.

It's really strange.

When i installed the tv display 0.9, it appears that i can't drive at all....with any mod....i usually dirve with F1XR06, but here, even with OWChallenge or another mod or the original game (without modifications) i doesen't work.

In fact, when the track is loaded, i back to the desktop. I don't understand. The previous version was perfect and i never had a problem, and now....i don't know...

Please, can someone help me ?

Per piaccere...Mi dispiacce perque non parlo veramente italiano....sono francese !! ;)

Grazie mille !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The fix for this problem is coming