TV Style Problem.

Thanks for the great release, but i have a problem that i can't seem to get the program to work. No screens in training, race weekend or race season. I did everything what was stated in the readme but no success. Could it be a problem that i don't have orginal version of Rfactor...? :huh:

Sorry but i don't speak Italian.....

Thanks for the great release, but i have a problem that i can't seem to get the program to work. No screens in training, race weekend or race season. I did everything what was stated in the readme but no success. Could it be a problem that i don't have orginal version of Rfactor...?  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes the problem is the cracked version.

Some people have solved this problem but you must search it in the others forums.

We don't reply for problems with cracked version.

Thanks for the great release, but i have a problem that i can't seem to get the program to work. No screens in training, race weekend or race season. I did everything what was stated in the readme but no success. Could it be a problem that i don't have orginal version of Rfactor...?   :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes the problem is the cracked version.

Some people have solved this problem but you must search it in the others forums.

We don't reply for problems with cracked version.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is the solution in this forum or in other forums on an all other website.