Spotter 2 BetaPublic

maxim9

It seems that some people are getting an error when opening SpotterConfig.exe that says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Trace index = 5."

Traceindex = 5 is when SpotterConfig is trying get get a handle to SAPI (speech recognition).  Make sure you have installed SAPI5.1 when you run the SpotterPLugin setup.

If you still get an error, please tell about it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i get this

but i did install everything

Windows 2000 Pro

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi,i m sure that bug is fixed in 2.01.

http://www.racingontheweb.net/files/Spotte...aUpdate2.01.rar

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YES, fixed, thx !!

Posible memory leaks in SpotterPlugin.

rFactor freezes randomly in race if Sportter is installed.

rFactor crash randomly in race if Spotter is installed.

Pit crazy, game try to send you to box (pit request) every lap if Spotter is installed.

(I'll try to send the logs to you)

Posible memory leaks in SpotterPlugin.

rFactor freezes randomly in race if Sportter is installed.

rFactor crash randomly in race if Spotter  is installed.

Pit crazy, game try to send you to box (pit request) every lap if Spotter is installed.

(I'll try to send the logs to you)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok, just a few question.

Did u have installed 2.02 and did u have apply these change on plr for selected profile?

if selected profile has values not equal than raccomanded pitStop dont work properly.

Waiting ur outFile.txt .. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to get everything going - I'm not 100% sure what change I did that fixed it but turning off the "private testing" option was one definite change I made.

Looks fantastic, but having a problem I have not seen reported.

Vista 32-bit, 1255f, installation and setup all went well. TV Style and DAQ plugins also installed.

Menus become slow (and I can't exit rfactor) and the spotter never starts saying anything. It's like the plugin isn't being seen, but it is in the plugins directory and rfactor definitely slows down because of it. Replay monitor runs at about 2 fps but running on the track seems ok.

Alt-Q does nothing. Hardware plugins are enabled. I'm usually very good at getting things working but can't work this one out. Have tried with voice-recognition disabled too.

I uninstalled 2.0  and put 1.11 back on and 1.11 works fine.

Any suggestions?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Probably u use rfOW mod, we see that bug ,its under investigation.

Which Mod do u use?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I tried a few mods - CCWS 1.4, FBMW 2.0, Meganes - no success. I'll experiment a bit more and report back rather than waste anymore of your time, Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>